Strategic Sourcing Summits are free* educational seminars held throughout the country that give you a fast and easy way to learn how to maximize your time and budget through the U.S. Communities program.
Participation in a Strategic Sourcing Summit is a great way to network with your peers from other public agencies and non-profits. These events provide a complete overview on how to make the most of the U.S. Communities Program:
- Learn how to save time and money using competitively solicited contracts and online purchasing tools
- Complete your free U.S. Communities registration if you are new to the program
- Meet your local U.S. Communities Program Manager and learn how they can help you
- Get an update on new and existing contracts from suppliers focusing on the value they provide through their unique product and service solutions
- Learn how to connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to address your organization’s product and services needs while receiving their lowest overall government pricing
*Events affiliated with a partner organization may require a fee
Following is a list of scheduled U.S. Communities Summits. Check back often as new events will be added throughout the year.
Organizer: Sponsored by AmSan-CleanSource-JanPak and Acro Service Corporation
Organizer: Hosted by Illinois Association of Public Procurement
Organizer: Sponsored by Graybar and Virco