Strategic Sourcing Summits are free educational seminars held throughout the country that give you a fast and easy way to learn how to maximize your time and budget through the U.S. Communities program.
Participation in a Strategic Sourcing Summit is a great way to network with your peers from other public agencies and non-profits. These events provide a complete overview on how to make the most of the U.S. Communities Program:
- Learn how to save time and money using competitively solicited contracts and online purchasing tools
- Complete your free U.S. Communities registration if you are new to the program
- Meet your local U.S. Communities Program Manager and learn how they can help you
- Get an update on new and existing contracts from suppliers focusing on the value they provide through their unique product and service solutions
- Learn how to connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to address your organization’s product and services needs while receiving their lowest overall government pricing
Following is a list of scheduled U.S. Communities Summits. Check back often as new events will be added throughout the year.
Organizer: Hosted by League of California Cities & California State Association of Counties
Organizer: Hosted by National Association of Counties & Association of Minnesota Counties
Organizer: National Association of Counties & Association of Minnesota Counties
Organizer: Club Car, Graybar, Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc., Trane, KONE and GameTime
Organizer: HD Supply, Graybar and Garland/DBS, Inc.
Organizer: Hosted by California State Association of Counties & League of California Cities
Organizer: Hosted by National Association of Counties, Catawba County Commissioner Kitty Barnes & The United States Conference of Mayors
Organizer: Hosted by El Paso County, Colorado Counties, Inc. & National Association of Counties
Organizer: Hosted by The US Conference of Mayors & City of New Bedford, MA
Organizer: KOMPAN, GameTime, Insight Public Sector, Trane, HD Supply and Club Car
Organizer: Graybar, Safeware-Mallory, KOMPAN, Garland/DBS, Inc. and Haworth