Strategic Sourcing Summits are free educational seminars held throughout the country that give you a fast and easy way to learn how to maximize your time and budget through the U.S. Communities program.
Participation in a Strategic Sourcing Summit is a great way to network with your peers from other public agencies and non-profits. These events provide a complete overview on how to make the most of the U.S. Communities Program:
- Learn how to save time and money using competitively solicited contracts and online purchasing tools
- Complete your free U.S. Communities registration if you are new to the program
- Meet your local U.S. Communities Program Manager and learn how they can help you
- Get an update on new and existing contracts from suppliers focusing on the value they provide through their unique product and service solutions
- Learn how to connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to address your organization’s product and services needs while receiving their lowest overall government pricing
Following is a list of scheduled U.S. Communities Summits. Check back often as new events will be added throughout the year.
Thank you for attending our 2016 Strategic Sourcing Summits. We will add 2017 dates as they are available. We look forward to seeing you next year!
Summit: Cleveland, OH
, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Organizer: Sponsored by: Garland/DBS, Inc. and Applied Industrial Technologies
Location: Cleveland, OH
Free Event with Lunch Included
Applied Industrial Technologies
1 Applied Plaza
East 36th Street and Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114
Registration requested by October 17th.