How do I place an order with CARQUEST/Advance Professional?
You must be a registered participant to utilize the U.S. Communities contract. If not, please Register to participate.
If your agency is already registered with U.S. Communities but does not have an account with CARQUEST/Advance Professional and wishes to order, a commercial account needs to be created by requesting contact through the U.S. Communities website or by contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-823-6592.
Who can participate?
States, State Agencies, Counties, Cities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, Non-Profits and Special Districts.
Does my agency need to be a member of ASBO, NACo, USCM, NIGP or NLC to participate?
No. Any qualified agency can participate in the program.
What does a government agency need to do in order to participate? Complete the free online registration found on the U.S. Communities website and contact your CARQUEST/Advance Professional Sales Representative email@example.com.
If my agency already has an account with CARQUEST or Advance Auto Parts, do I need to set-up a new account?
No. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-823-6592 to have the U.S. Communities program linked to your existing account.
What products does this contract with CARQUEST/Advance Professional entail?
- Automotive parts, supplies, accessories for passenger car/light truck
- Heavy duty/fleet solutions from semi-trailer to service-type trucks
- Tools & Equipment for vehicle maintenance departments
- Automotive refinish paint & supplies
- Industrial and hydraulic equipment and supplies
- Agricultural equipment, parts and supplies
- Import vehicle parts
Why should I buy from CARQUEST and Advance Auto Parts?
- 50 years' focus on supplying automotive and fleet professionals
- Locally owned, employee owned by people living in your community
- Largest inventory network in the industry (coverage and availability)
- Dedicated (and not distracted) from our core customer – the professional technician, 85% of volume is commercial-based, business to business